XWF: X-Treme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pranav Thorali's Debut

Go down

Pranav Thorali's Debut Empty Pranav Thorali's Debut

Post by Pranav Thorali 4 Wed May 20, 2015 12:35 am

Debut RP:

Commentator 1: And guys tonight we will be seeing a New Wrestler coming to join us in XWF, His entry is up next

...................................... After Commercial Break...........................................

Ring Announcer: "Introducing From India, Weighing 141 lbs, Pranav Thorali"!
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Pranav Thorali makes his way to the ring
driving a silvery ''66 Aston Martin DB5
with his trainer, who''s giving him his last suggestions for the match
two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring

Pranav Thorali stares at the Fans for a moment and heads down towards the ring with a microphone in his hands

Pranav: (Clearing Throat) I am Pranav Thorali, I am here to make my debut, In a Few weeks ill be going for that title, very soon, This people is the beginning of the New Era of Pranav Ruling, I just got the message that I will face Victoria Raine in my first ever match, I am going to Win that match, Because Victoria Im Coming for you, and Once I get to you I will defeat you and start my journey towards winning the XWF Championship, Huh

The Purple Lights hit and there is Darkness over the whole Area

Here the lights are up

Commentator 1: Oh no, Pranav is lying down Unconcious, I dont know who that Was, But I sure Hope that he is not injured because he has a match to fight against Victoria

Commentator 2: Later tonight we have a match that is Pranav Thorali vs Victoria Raine, I'm sure that match is going to be exciting.

Commentator 1: I'm sure it is, Com 1, because it's Pranav's debut match

Later that Night

Here we see Pranav getting ready for his match in the backstage, Victoria ain't easy to beat but if Pranav could manage it then im sure he would have a bright career ahead of him, Victoria too is a newcomer, hmm it is going to be interesting..

Pranav is heading for his match. As it is up next ,

Purple lights shine, here comes Victoria Raine

Pranav is shocked but oh look at that a devastating Stream Roller by Victoria, Victoria gives a stare at Pranav, Oh no Pranav gets up and,
Lifts Victoria on his shoulders in a AA position and,
slams him on the mat executing a Mortal Total Domination

and he says to Victoria Take that. And The Scene fades to black

Pranav: Better watch out Victoria, Because you are not going to get a Victory over me

Commentator 1: I'm sure this is the beginning of the end for Victoria

Commentator 2: Hmm, yea i think so

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited by Pranav Thorali 4 on Thu May 21, 2015 1:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a little more, it will be final tommorrow)

Pranav Thorali 4

Back to top Go down